MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

PIcs on 23Oct outings..me n seemun..=)sheralin n yanhong playing games..they really addicted..at SWENSEN!!
me n seemun masterpiece..we're the last to eat ice cream..the rest all don wan, then is coffee ice-cream..sux so like dat lor..we mix ard..haa
thank you Mr oon fer the ice-cream!!
my spaghetti!! so nice..haa..thx seemun fer the pic!
the ''dry ice'' very cool..
yest sch was ok..i was angry n sad when Sheralin is quitting choir..i cant stand it!! im so useless..i cant make choir interesting..haix..im so useless..i felt sad thinkin abt it..sheralin is a great member...n she left choir for? volleyball. yes. choir is boring..im trying my best to make it interesting..haix..when she say, she go choir for my sake n attendance sake, i felt sorry..freakin bad mood now..but im not angry wit her..im jus angry wit myself for not bein a good leader.

irshad, im not thinkin abt it..he jus there whenever i tried forget it..forgive? dat definitely a no. i willl not forgive him jus like how i din forgive...u noe la..watever de case, i wish him dead. dat all. its better if he drop dead in front of me..when i cried dat painful nite, i swear he hav a miserable life jus like wat i hav rite now. but im not gonna hav a sad life in future, but he's gonna hav dat.

dis is not real me..damn it..he turn me into someone else. a devil.

yest after sch, decided to hav lunch wit sheralin, seemun n yanhong..but hu noes?mr oon my former physic teacher was there too. haa..he treat us SWENSEN!! ice cream n spaghetti for me!! yum..haa..

after dat off shoppin wit them, mr oon tag along too..how sweet..haa..

yanhong is jus like her brother, tend to go missing..

eating dinner was at mac..see mun cried dat time.dat when i felt more useless..see mun, no matter what, im here for u to be a listening ear n don care wat ppl think of u. jus one thing u shld hav in mind. let get on wit life. dat all..n stay on cuz one day u will be the happiest gal in the world. i promise.

k guys, off to choir..hmm..
muack.

No comments: