MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i miss my grandfather..alot...i wanna see him..pls..the last time i see him is last year hari raya aidilfitri..i miss him alot...i wan see him...i don wish fer anything else..cuz of him, my family is in great happiness..i miss you atuk!! i wanna meet him when i died..i miss u alot! he the nicest man i ever know..

the doctor don even ask for my aunt money when they take him to check his body..

i miss u atuk..ur my family's inspiration. will never forget u..

u cant even see me wit my Olevel certificate..u cant even see me gettin good result n givin my family happiness jus like wat u did..why cant Allah jus gave u one more year! WHY!!!!

i love you very much...me n aliff will be waiting fer u to come to us..

u must be there when im takin my Olevel result.

i will get my very best Olevel result..for u n my family..no one else..

may u rest in peace..i miss u forever, ever...will neva forget ur kindness,
never!!!!

i wish u n ur son who is my father are restin peacefully rite now..

that my only wish...

No comments: