MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, October 6, 2007

k guys, later ill be off to geylang..now waitin fer my mum to come back frm work..haa..then, me , my mum n my lil bro will have a time of our life at geylang..yeah! haa.. hope will get to meet my sis wit her bf..haa..

hmm, i decided not to go jurong point and see Revalina...cux..i alrdy hav their autograph n it personally somemore..wat more can i ask? furthermore, im not de type of gal hu go all out fer their idol. ..im oso shy to see them..haa..k fine..

haa..the best decision i've made fer my life is to forget dexter..yup..im happy right now..haa! de thing is, i guess i will not fall in love again! haa..too young to say! im only 15 n proud of dat..i must treasure my life. furthermore, dexter is not my kind of guy..he got the look but he don hav the behaviour.. he so crude n he suitable fer dat type of erm...bitchy gals..yeah..no offence..cuz i don noe how to describe..hee.

haa..guys! im back! azmira back..she will no longer be the lazy, dreamy n emo kind of gal..haa..

k then, see ya..

thank you fer reading.
muack!

No comments: