MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Time to update my blog!

wow. it seems really long ever since ive updated. haa..im too busy to go on the comp. haa...ok..many things happen but i don wan mention it all. too long haa.

yest, i was told to give out presentation for the Math stuff. ok. i was alright wit dat as i had overcome my fear on stage, geehaa. den Mrs seah asked me to ask someone hu could help me giv out the prize. as Natasya was beside me dat time, i quickly says, ''Natasya then!''...she was like ''huh??wat?'' mrs seah explain to her n even pulled her to the stage..haa!! funny.

english lesson was boring, cus thomas din come. sianz..i sat alone when i tot of writing a compo of myself titled'''my first love''..haa..fuuny. my fren was like ''wah, so long!'' yeeah..i managed to write dat long fer 1hour. cool huh?

i wrote very big faizmira dat khairul was tempted to see. he took it away while im in toilet. wah lau. i was like scoldin him n he indeed gave me back. hmm..strange..

i like the 2nd floor girls toilet!! everytym recess i will go there...it so strange..haa

on my way back home, at 642 there, a grp of small boys were playing soccer. the ball nearly kena me sia!!! i was like, wah lau. den dey laugh cuz they think i scared. pls lor, im not scared. i jus scared it will kena my file. wah lau. my box file gg to pecah one fine day.

den, fer revenge, i played wit them..surprisingly im able to kick the ball high! woo..there. revenge is sweet.

A math n chem test today. hmm..so bad..

k guys.
tata
muack

No comments: