MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, October 5, 2007

wah! the sun is killing me!! wat is dis? cubaan...haix..

today, went out early 650am n i din saw see mun on the way to sch..haa..but den i did get to see her half way frm reachin sch..haa...

yest my mood is like damn shit. damn. haa.. watever la.. devil dexter finally shown me his true colours..haa..yeah, i think he's right, i don really noe him well..well, i don even wan to noe him! haa..my mum ever tell me dat malay boys usually are not rich..their pockets are always empty..eeyer...no way will i go fer dat kind..no wonder my mum prefers chinese guys den malay one..hmm..i get it now.. but still im too young to talk abt dis! haa..wanna concentrate on my studies. i must make my family proud. i must go university! i will work hard frm now onwards. mrs chew ever says, i can get dinstinction fer each subject if work hard but if im in love den it will be down to B3..haa..nice.

hanaffi and xueting are right, don ever ever judge its book by its cover! yup guys...this is really true..but when i choosing book dat time, i always look at the cover..well as the saying, old habits die hard.

the term ''anti'' is my word..the meanin of the word is dislike sth or watever. so when i says, i anti-you, means i don like u n fought wit u whenever i can n don agree wit anything dat u say..cool huh me? i event dis word..it my copyright..chey..

i gave Daphni a letter right after i reached sch.she was my dearest senior in Pioneer. gg home dat tym, i hugged her..im feelin damn sad..haix..cant i jus go back the past wit her..haix..Daphni i miss u loads!

english n malay paper 1 was ok...fer malay paper, i wrote a damn sad story..it abt a gal hu had cancer n the parents had to sell her baby brother away to cure her..haix..even i actually cried fer dat story..well, im thinkin of becomin a director..haa!

went home wit don noe why my heart sank. fight wit wenlong again..haix..wen long nowadays keep on gettin angry wit us..haix..

the sun so hot..haa..i was dehydrating..but i must fast..don noe why some of them din fast..last tym when i was in Redhill, i could see no one eating in front of any malay...dey did fast n respect..guess the situation here is different..perhaps im a newbie in Jurong. haa.

i love kids! especially small kids! haa..there one small boy bang on me..i dah la was walkin aimlessly. yest was funny, mdm haslinda asked me during recess, why am i walkin aimlessly..haa.i was alone dat tym..i din noe wat im thinkin..

preparation fer Hari Raya haven done yet. i haven even bought new shirts..haa..guess is the last min thing again..im oso so busy wit my work.

din bring my key so therefore i had to wait outside the gate fer 30min fer my lil bro to come home...sianz...i was readin bk n feelin so tired..i slept like a log till 558pm!! wat the hell! i quickly wash up n go to Pioneer Mall to buy sth fer break fast fer me n my lil bro..haa..only the two of us home..cool huh?reach home at 620 so it only took 20min to pIoneer mall..so fast sia i walk..heehee..

k guys. will update soon. till then take care!

Bon Voyage fer my seniors!

muack.


No comments: