MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, October 26, 2007

I NUR AZMIRA AZLAN HAD HER RESULT BACK!

Ok, all i can say fer my result was, not bad. seriously..not dat excellent but ok la..can la...haa..wat am i tokin? ok here it is..
English : B3
Malay : A2
A. Math : D7
E. Math : A2
Chemistry : B4
Science(phy/bio) : A1
Combined Humanities(s/g) : A2
CME : A
how? it jus an OK rite? haa..i knew it..even my mum says its OK. haa..well, i did get promoted to Sec4 Express..well, mrs seah says i must MUST practice Amath cuz i must MUST get B3 FOR OLEVEL..haa...too high the expectations..haa..
my new class is jus next door of my old class..haa..we some more beside 1S3..means beside sec1???!!! everyone like ''huh??!'' wth..haa..
my new class is 4V5? sounds ugly..alot of my classmates don like it..i don like it too..sounds ugly men..4v6 is better..haiya..nicer...4v5? oh well, it still sec 4..haa..but really, i don like the class name..very ugly..i confirm still thinks dat im 4v6 next yr..haa..
next year is the tougher year fer me..i must be well-prepared..haa..
jus now, rehearsel was badly done. i hate it.. haa..im feel sad..see mun, ur new chairperson neh! sheralin!! cannot quit cuz ur the new vice-chairperson! wah haa haa haa!! yeah..but den im thinkin of someone else of becomin a leader...i think xiao yuan ba..haa..
xueting!! i found my pencil box..wow..dis mornin im totally sad n devastated cux i tot i lost my pencil box..den, ive found it! at home..wah haa haa! sorry xt! haa..i told her to search for me my pencil box in the music room..haa..but it ended up in my room!
ok..dat all fer today..
see ya!
muack.

No comments: