MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, October 7, 2007


i slept till 12pm men..too tired..haa..luckily tomo paper is english paper 2 n malay paper 2..if not, i die cuz i din study today..too tired..i felt pain in my throat..gosh, guess im gonna be sick..ah..betta don expect too much..

hari raya comin n im seriously felt no mood fer it..i felt sth missing n my mum solve for me the missing part in my heart..it my beloved grandpa..he gone..i felt terrible..the most terible thing is he died at KL..i din even get to see him for one last time..n to go to his grave is like so far...i miss him so much..haix..

well, yest i went to geylang..haa..very fun dok! waitin fer my mum to come back home..den at 330pm she reached..i quickly bath n my mum dressed me up..haa..yeah dress me up..tell u wat, i don noe how to dress up..seriously..in fact i don noe how to use make up even! haa..my mum put on make up n dress me up till i feel sick but oh well, jus to make her happy.

the MRT ride was so damn long..Paya lebar..it like 15 station..damn..haa..i felt so restless men..

the weather is hot but not dat bad la..haa..went to first lady shop to see wat clothes i like..but too bad, im no clothes-freak. i don really like to go shoppin-clothes..totally not interested..haa..but if food..haa..yeah! i was like lookin forward to break fast..my mum was like, ''k la, after break fast, den find clothes for u la..r u sure nth catch your eye?'' yeah..seriously..nth..when empty stomach. haa..

i like the roadside food..my mum was like very angry cuz almost there's no place fer us to eat a sumptous meal..haa..but me n my lil bro said,''no nid la..eat while walkin betta..''haa..my mum behave so kiddly..she kept searchin fer a place..

after i received 250 frm my sch..i spent it like as if it is 1million..i ''belanja'' my family food n pay as much as i can so dat my mum won hav to take out her money..haa..she like,''ah mi(dat wat my family called me), don nid pay la, dat money is for ur sch..''
but still, i spent fer them.haa.

saw my schoolmates n 2 of my pri sch frens..haa..

wow, i like the crowd! haa..my bro was behind me den i like say, ''the person behind me pls don push'' haa..den got one boy beside me says,''sorry'', i replied,'no no, not u..'' den we two smile..somehow, i find him familiar but i cant figure out hu is he..

i got a grey baju kurung..damn nice..haa..it frm the roadside one..nice leh...haa.

i generously bought snacks frm dis small boys..''4 for 10 dollar''...my mum had no small chg so therefore, i bought frm him..my mum gave him 2dollar n he was like so thankful..so poor thing the boy. haix..

gg geylang, my money can really go wild..i kept on donating n buyin..till my wallet had nth..

i dare not tell my mum cuz i don wan her giv me money..i felt bad..i don wan to impose her..
den went home take taxi..too tired to take MRT.

k guys..see ya

muack.

No comments: