MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

muhd faiz haziq bin zainal!!!

if ur readin my blog, pls. go away.(to faiz only)

it not dat i don wan u to read but u creatin more probs for me..u hate me rite?u dislike me rite? den good. u obediently go fcuk off n continue wit ur life heckin care abt me..i heck care abt u liao..u makin me stress seein u all de time!! u think i like ah seein u? i oso don noe ure there..ur there at the path wher im always at! ok fine, jus get off la..continue ur bloody study la..i wish u bad results in ur Olevel! but i can see u already hav bad result huh? haa..u think i go for stupid person?pls la..im blind to like u..blind! ur not smart, clever, nice n gentleman or watver..definitely not my type of guy n im definetly not ur typre of gal..but i don care now. wat i wan now frm u is to jus fuck off la...stop gossipin n telling tales ard..so pls. leave me alone..don behave like an idiotic gals..go ard gossiping..i suggest u wear skirt ba!

No comments: