MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, October 19, 2007

hey guys! im back updating my post...oh well, im very thankful to Allah fer givin me dis kind of result..haa..well, they're no so well done but okay enuf to make my family proud n myself too.

will show u guys the result after i get everything k?

ok, today sch was ok..no difference..the only different is Daphni not there..haa..all my seniors..not faiz ah i miss..pui ah...haa..well, yest i talk to Daphni fer like so long..1hr15min8 sec..wee hee..talk a lot of the past n history too...haa..Daphni im counting on u fer teaching ne Organic Chem! haa..

i let ms yuen n ms ng down..n im damn sad fer that..especially ms ng..sorry ms ng fer makin u so sad..

ok..,azmira..u hav to wake up! so many ppl is helpin u n i must help myself..i must not let more ppl feel sad fer me..im gonna be the top student in pioneer!!
i could not be bother fer huever is interupting my life..wat im doin right now is to focus on my goal..i must!! i cannot let so many ppl down..cld not.

yes, azmira is a family gal.i love my family. i so does love the teachers...n im not gonna dissapoint them. fer year 2008, i will not tolerate all nonsense. huever don like me or hate me or despise me, let me tell u guys now, get a life. a good one too. u not earning urselve anything fer hating me. i be glad if u guys fight wit me in studies..i don mind u guys win me as u guys r doin ur ownselve favour.

few things i shld do fer next year..:

-boost up my self-confindence
-hav a great determination
-heck care abt e world(no gossiping all dat shit)
-focus on my goal
-appreciate all helps
-cherish the loved ones ard me
-chg my attitude
-no falling in love
-aim for gg TJC.

haa..i will be the new-born azmira..i hav woken up frm my impossible dream n i came to a possible reality. Ms Ng, ms yuen, mrs seah and mrschew..i will not let them down again..never..im gonna make them proud. n not fergettin my family.

huever anti-me, i shall advise u guys to wake up frm dat n bcome like me, go for the possible reality. the world out there is not a safe place. u can be happy and satisfied till u can put others down, but u never get that pleasure fer the rest of ur entire life.

leave the past, n go for the future. but still, i miss the past. all those happy memories..now all had been splashed wit red blood..a memory dat hurting to think abt. its all because of a coin n a guy.

k guys..tired ah..
thx fer reading. n to faiz,u r one of the reason dat wake me up frm my impossible dreams. thx.

haa..see ya! to my seniors, good luckfer olevel!

MUACK.

No comments: