MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, October 28, 2007

hey guys, just came back frm market..haa..evry sunday i will usually go help my mum out..hee.. ok, jus now, i sat down while lookin at the mirror..reflecting myself..well, i must say, i make alot of mistakes..so is no doubt dat i been blamed..i also tot of my loved ones dat i've lost..i din expect dat is was my doin dat i lost them.. so therefore, i don blame huever in this world hu make my life miserable.

frm now onwards, im gonna be the person hu free frm world of vengence n hatred.. all my life now is happiness.. im gonna bring smiles to ppl n dat wat i born for..

so, a great big lesson for a 15year old gal..haa..my ambition is to become a counsellor..yeah..haa..cuz at the age of 15, i hav alrdy learnt alot abt life but not all cuz there's one thing dat i wan seek out. dis one thing is very important in our life n i wan to seek the ans on why is it so important though one will felt hurt after experience it.

tomo got sch!! haiya..heardstart prgrmme..haix..leceh ah..don really feel like gg men..haix..but watever, i still must go.

k then.
see ya..

No comments: