MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, October 11, 2007

phew..two more days, four more papers to go...haa..ok..im feelin better now..not really dat sick..i think its cuz of e weather..hmm..haa..anwae, oh well, abt exam thngy, im not gonna talk abt it..too risky..

haa..many coincidence thing happen to me dis year..haa..ok..look.

rui lian got the same pencil as me n same birthday
khairil(a sec 2boy) got the same bag as me..exactly some mre.

talkin abt dis khairil guy, he has the same bag as me..so we got the same taste..n dat cool..haa..wth..i din noe he existed till dis year, though he's my junior..haa...wth...hmm, a captain of rugby, impressive..my im more, im the most headache cca chairman of choir..haa..cool.

alot of ppl keep buggin me n teasing me abt havin the same bag as him. tell me, wat the big deal?

right now, i only love my family n frens..

talkin abt frens, i miss my pri sch frens...well, one more day to Hari Raya..n dat so fast..wah haa..i alrdy booked one day to spend my whole day time wit DAPHNI!

she gave me her word. haa..

k guys. go back study fer chem.

see ya.
muack.

No comments: