MIRA KITARA: hari raye men!!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, October 14, 2007

hari raye men!!




hey guys!! azmira back! jus finish helpin my mum cook..hmm..been long since ive updated. well, my memor isn dat good so i jus talk abt, last fri (12oct), sat (yest) and of course today! wee hoo..

the story of my life goes like this..

Once upon a time..chey! haa..well, on last friday, it was my chem n emath paper2 paper..damn..chem was tough..i don noe whether i could pass..haix..this is wat u get if u don study e first few chapters of the textbk..emath was ok..i find it average la..


after dat, went to my auntie house at 811 blk..jus right infront of my sch..well wit my uniform on..i went there cuz i was asked to take cake frm them..hee..hu noes,i spent there the whole day wit my uniform playin wit my cousin n takin a nap..wit my uniform on! haa..i even break fast wit them, wit my uniform on! haa..well, play ''bunga api'' wit them den at 8pm ciao went home.


my mum was worried sick but i did call her afternoon dat i spent time at my cousin house. my mum even sms xueting, askin where am i..haa..so cute..


yest was Hari Raya! i woke up early like 8 to well, decorate the house, clean n make nice nice swee swee..haa..


wear the eye thingy so weird! i look so emo..ee yer..mum act cool. i act cute! wah haa!
my family! haa!
hmm., well im lazy to update more..wanna see more, den go see frenster..haa..tired ah..i din study fer dat day oso..haa..hu cares..A math and bio paper on tues! wahhaa! how crap can it get? haa..watever..it not Olevel yet like wat nestor said..heehee..
stayed at home entertainin guest fer the whole time, but i did get to slp when guest come..huahaa!..
as fer today, my sis dressed up to go out wit her bf..well she dress so nice yet go out takin bus! wat the hell..i really wish she find a rich guy..if she cannot, i can..i must find a rich one..like wat my mum sae, during her time, rich tak main..meanin gals those days, don go for rich guy, they go for erm..responsibility, love..but now, all go for money.
yeah..money is a scary thing but a nice n will give us a beautiful life...haa..watever..all i noe is right now, i wanna study as high as i can to get as big job to earn more money..yeah...well, my job shall be helpin..like workin in hospital or psycology thing..cuz i wanna help. basically, im in this world to do one job. it called, help. im willin to do voulunteer job n help needy ppl..dis is wat my grandpa taught me..haa..i must be jus like him..helpin ppl without askin anythin in return..i will do it.
k guys, im not kind of gal hu hav no aim in life though i usually walk aimlessly, but i do hav sth in mind..i hav my plan. n i definitely workin towards my goal.
see ya! will update soon! meanwhile hav a look at my frenster! n do add me!
my mum cook damn alot! well, sambal goreng is the best!love it! ok..hmm..maeb..it takes 3 days to finish perhaps? wahhaa!
azz
muack.

No comments: