MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, October 20, 2007

ok, after dis, i was assigned to do housework. but wait, let blog first..wah haa!


the place wher i usually walk to my pri sch..
pic gotten frm fren...my pri sch..Gan Eng Seng pri sch..


i miss my pri sch..my pri sch fren don really miss this sch cuz they are near to the sch!! they live near ma..of course la..i so far..haix..i jus simply miss this sch..

will never forget my pri sch memoriees..

Henderson, Keng seng, pearl hill and alexandra pri sch all combine as ONE CALLED gan eng seng pri! haa

i was pri 4 when i went to Gesps..I was in class 409..haa..den 507 >>>607..haa..pri 5 was my best time of my life..my arm was fractured by KOH ZHI LIANG. haa..he push me..den he say sorry to me n my mum..how cute..haa..my first ever crush was RICHMOND YEO JIA HAO. haa..first time met him at staircase.. tell u guys, dat we always always always quarrel..haa..hu noes ended up..watever..last time, it used to be ,do u love me 100% la..or watever..love is by percentage dat time..how creative..haa..weiling used to supprt me beating Riche..haa..funny..

my bestfrens, adeline n yveena..haa...filzah..i love my malay class..all damn nice..all malay dancers! wahh haa! but Redhill malays are not as bad as..erm..4get it..i jus rmbr dem forever. FAREL!!! My malay class partner for 3years! pri456..haa..wahlau..mdm majidah make us sit together cuz he's good in malay.well, im not. He's aim in PSLE is 210. mine is 200, but we ended up get vice versa. he 200. i 211. hee..1 extra..

ASMAWIE!! my bestest fren oso..will neva forget him..haa..frequently call me n we chat fer long time..as in long time..will neva forget u bro!!haa..he ah, very flirt..i noe but hu cares? he my good fren..and dat a fact..i don care wat he is right now, but awie, u still my goody fren! chey..

i have lots of pri sch fren..band fren..i think i forget them but i won forget our memories n their faces! hee..see how dis sch giv me a great impact of my life? haa..forever rmbr them. if i ever had a choice of life. dat will be gg back to gesps wit all my frens. haa.

yveena(da jie)me is xiao mei..hee,adeline(er jie),the chinese grp frens(weiling they all) i everytym wit them, the malay grps gals, den diana, filzah, farel, daud, asmawie, the chinese boys grp den clement, yong sheng my hardworkin partner, calvin,kok boon, ziliang, tiong jiaming, ravinder the most irritating guy..haa..vignes, n many many more..Rina my best band mates n my best fren in pri4.heng ghee, dis sissy guy but very nice. super nice. haa..alvin, freakin gay..haa.. still got alot but im damn tired to type..next time den..hee..mis ya guys loads!

ok..dat it.see ya.

muack

No comments: