MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

haa..choir is ridiculous..totally..haix.im soo tired nowadays..well, my stomach ok la..gettin better..thx xueting fer findin so much information on my sickness..haa..much appreciate it..im ok now..haa..

well, jus now choir sang all kind of chinese songs..my frens n juniors will laugh at me whenever i sang..haa..i behave really like a clown men during choir..haa...but one song de last one..it very very memories..it make me cry cuz i rmbr abt him..

yup, the song is ''Dan ni gu dang ni hui xiang'' by Zhang Dong Liang.it really reminds me of him..He's sweet, nice, gentleman, caring and definitely rock..haa..well, he is Darrius Sia kwan ee..my first boyfren in Pioneer.

Haikal aka Shates was the one hu introduce me to him..haa..it was Sec 1 dat time..haa..he oso sec1 so we same age la..actually im not really hav so much ''love'' to him..really.but i think back then it was jus a crush..i like him cuz he look like Riche a bit..haa..

So we spent time singin together..dat time when we are steady..de song was my fav song last time..haa..den he send me home..1 full day wit him was great cuz his passion for singin is same like me n we hav alot of thing in common...haa..
den next day, we spent for some time day together den i went back home..i felt sth missing den as i think dat it was a big mistake to be wit him..my mind was blank.. den at nite, was when i tot of breaking up. but im scared, scared of hurtin him.
he called me at nite..i told him and he told me too to break up dis relationship..i was like, ''u think so too?''...den we both agreed. it not because he frm NT dat i despise him but jus not the right person for me. so after dat, we still became frens..haa..we two still can joke ard wit each other..frm there, i noe dat he is perfect to be my fren.

hmm..k lor..like dat la my story of my first bf..cool rite?haa..seriously Darrius is a nice lad..he loves his sistas alot..he a very loving brother..haa..he may be behavin for wat he is rite now, but i noe dat he still carry on his responsibility of fetchin his sistas. becuz of dat, i salute him.

k guys, see ya.
i wanna slp.
muack!

No comments: