MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

long din hear abt them..maeb im busy ba to know news abt them..but oh well, they still my best fav band grp in Spore!! haa..yeah really..my idol..the best thing abt them is their vocals..super nice..wonder if they frm choir last time?? hmm..but i think they are able to become a choir instructor..eh, if they really become one, come work at Pioneer Sec! haa..me crazy ler..will never forget Revalina..n Shauna Simon too. haa..

i found Naza's frenster..haa..but u noe me la..i usually felt scared n shy to meet someone..especially if dat person is an idol..haa..so i showed my sis his profile, my sis was like,''u don wan add? i add lor..'' haa..i was like add lor..haa..she 20..of course can make fren wit him..As im only 15, he may think im still so childly..haa..they can make better frens..haa..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

well, today, supposed to go out wit my lil bro...so now, im waitin fer him to come back frm sch...haa..he kept on remindin me dat 31oct is the day to go out wit him..ya la ya la..eventually, i budget myself...5O dollar to spend..yeah..wahhaahaa..watch movie wit him(The Seeker) n erm play arcade meeb...gee..

original or spicy?

haa..watch cicak man for alot of times alrdy la...sianx la..yusri is super good lookin n erra fazira is super pretty..haa..serious men...watever..

my two bestfrens seriously gone wild..fight n fight all de time.im alwys de neutral one...haa..but funny la..

Daphni, im so sorry i cant go ur dance performance..i was sad dat my mum says ''no'' to me..haix..soorry lor..i really cant go ma..

oh well, i go study ler..chey guai orh me?

see ya..

tomo headstart again...haix

muack.

No comments: