MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, October 18, 2007

wah..phew..jus finish play game..mofunzone.net..dat one...haa..my eyes pain men..haa...

well, yest went out to spend of my collection money..haa..spend till im left wit 10dollar..woo..

well, i went to library first, borrow books den off to jurong point..go eat at Banquet, saw shikin, nad, jas and shahidah...haa..den..i ate same stuff..my lil bro too..for those hu think Banquet's food is cheap, well, fer me, is not.

haa..i spend $30 dollar yest..wow..damn it..anyway, the new Popular bookshop is like so big den i spend 1hr there...hee..

saw kamil, hazlan n krul while up on the escalator..dey were gg down, while i am gg up..in front of kamil was a small baby dat i quickly told my bro abt it..den hu noes behind it actually kamil hu ws wavin at me..i was like,''since when he's here''...he like''mcm tak nmpk''..bla bla bla...haa..sori le..im a baby-freak..i won care abt the world if i see baby..haa..it jus his luck to be behind dat baby...waa haa..

me n lil bro walk back home..while walkin we will stop by at the playground...den sit n read bks..chey..haa..ppl passes by tot we kuai but im readin chem n my bro readin comic..haa..too engross till we forget abt the time~!

530pm we reached our blk n i saw my sis n her fren at the lift. it a guy fren obv..haa..wit light blue car...wah..super nice men the car..haa..

today hav to eat maggi cux there's no food home n i no money..wah haa..
hmm..this year i din went out wit my malay fren raya cuz i really really no mood for Hari Raya.. my family din went out fer hari raya..onli my sis wit her bf..well, we all no mood fer it..we jus welcome guest..haix..well, guys, if u experience death in a family, u will not hav mood to celebrate any occasion..yes, i fast n i deserve a celebration but on the other hand, nth is more important den my family..

hmm..anyway, i borrowed chem guide cartoon book..damn nice..it so funny n makes me understand chem better..wicked..haa..

k guys, nth to update liao n oso time to giv my bro food to eat.
..see ya..n to those hu comfort me, thx!

byes!
muack.

No comments: