MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, October 27, 2007

haix..money money money!!!
is money really dat important in the world?
well, if u guys were in my shoes,ur ans shall be yes.

Since primary sch, i was complimented dat im a lil rich gal. let me tell you guys dat im not. i may hav lots of branded stuff wit me, appear rich but actually inside my wallet n pocket, there's nothing.

my mum wil buy for me anything i want when she gotten her pay..n i could get more stuff if i get Edusave Awards money..haix..dat why u guys(my schmates whom noe me) see me using lots of expensive stuff..

dat is why i felt reluctant to lend to ppl my money..n felt despo for ppl to return my money back. but, if i hav alot of money wit me, i wouldn mind not doin dat stuff.

so pls, try to understand my situation here.
frm now onwards, im not gonna eat out or watver..im gonna save money.i cant afford to ask her for money...i noe, she got none.

i now relying on the scholarship money..dat why, i wan work hard n get good job to get good money..for wat? for supporting my mum..she a single-handed mum dat i must must MUST take care of her..i studied hard for who? for my mum..nobody else..

dat why when ppl say im money-minded or stingy or watever, of course la they can say dat..they are not in my shoes..they don noe wat my family status..they don noe how i was brought up...

one thing i noe for sure is when i hav lot of money, i would donate n treat my family. no one else..

wat im tryin to say here is i love my family alot n will do anything fer their sake..i even tot of not gettin married cuz i wan take care of my mum...

''money is not everything''..haa..of cuz those hu agrees wit this are rich ppl!!

so, dis is me. money means everything to me. for me, n for my family.

those hu oppose dis. dis is the poem for u.
have u ever live my life?
spends one minute in my shoes?
if u don den why,
u judge me as u do.
i hav my reasons for behavin who i am.

No comments: