MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

as the day nearing to Hari Raya, i missin my grandpa more n more...sometym, i wish dis year i could ask for his forgiveness...thinkin of him really makes me sad..nowadays im feelin damn mooody..haix..

it true. u only realise how important the person is to you when they passed away..

cherish the ones near u..

as for me, i cherishin my family..

if i achieve n become successful in life, i noe i made a lot of ppl proud of me.

my grandpa, grandma, godma, godpa, mama n my siblings..

i work hard, study hard not for me, but for them.. i still rmbr the blessin dat my grandpa gave me last year hari raya, which is to be successful in life n take care of my family..

i won let him down...never...

dat y whenever i failed, i feel i let them down..not me..

i must be successful in life. i must make them proud.

k guys..off now..

see ya.
muack.

No comments: