MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

hello peeps!
back here to update my blog.
my mum giv me 15min to play..haa! cuz bloggin is good! =)

so, oh ya, one good news..

after carryin a heart full of heartbreak love, i manage to lighten it! haa..get it? its ok, if u guys don. well, i confess my love to him! finally. he's a guy who graduated liao la..haa.. yes! i can now focus more on my life le. i don nid to be wit him to be happy, jus confessin is enuf. =)
next, nsy u stupid idiot, din let me free sia. damn damn damn..in class always kena bully..look like alicia is one of his army too..hmm..i must beware of all dis peeps. =0
physic lesson damn funny la..all becuz of sebas, the sicker. plus nsy la of cuz. haa..! obviously rite?
social studies very funny!!! haa.. sebas n nata..n ah teck...hiya..cant bear to leave pioneer all of sudden..cuz sch was FUN.
well, in 2weeks time, my sis n 2nd bro, gonna be engaged. all de best for them. =)

next news, rite now, i m very guai, i do hwk u noe..(xcept for amath..dis subject sux to the max sial!)...did study but abit. not alot. haa.. but how hard i try, i still cant win nestor. cuz he's a boy ma. no matter wat, a boy is much smarter den gals which i don noe y. my mum say one. =)
n ya, last sat, i saw Dionis my senior under my blk! i din noe she live there...2nd floor some more! we both was like shock when see each other. fate..+)

vivian my senior, now, is workin wit my big bro at Courts JP. super coincidence sia! wth! haa. die die..i hope he din ask he so many ques..

kla, time to go le. haa. to all my loyal readers, thx for readin. pls do leave a tag. thank you!

No comments: