MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, March 2, 2008

in my heart, i seriously wish to say this to him:

Who are you now?
Are you still the same
Or did you change somehow?
What do you do
At this very moment when I think of you?
And when I'm looking back
How we were young and stupid
Do you remember that?

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go

I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

Now look at me
Instead of moving on, I refuse to see
That I keep coming back
And I'm stuck in a moment
That wasn't meant to last

I've tried to fight it
Can't deny it
You don't even know


i don noe if he readin dis. maeb he's out there, having a great time. i feel happy for him.
though it been a one n three-quarter years of pining on him..i still hav not given up. well, maybe we are just fated to be frens. ya. haa.. take it easy az..haa.. yes, i wish him good luck in his new sch he went. haa.

time waits for no Man nor Woman. it is now march. daphni was right. in sec 4, time passes very very fast.
my Amath, i don noe, feel like givin up la. my main focus now is chem n malay. i heck care abt Amath la..wasting my time only..haa.
the only common test i did great was geog. wat a surprise. haa..din put in alot of effort in that n still haa..well, no comment. try not to be boasting here..haa.

wala, frm tomo onwards, i wanna be focus focus n focus. hwk wise, im quite ok. revision wise...hmm..no comment. haa. i been playin n playin n playn lo. haa. well, it sorta fun to play. haa.

kla, i wanna go slp rite now, tomo hav to wake up early haa..

see ya guys n especially dexter. haa..oops sorry..i think only his frens n my frens noe hu is dexter..haa.k la, farewell, my seniors n him n frens, im sooo gonna be soo out frm the play world. (i see if i can). i wanna oversome this temptations of FUN.

will tell u guys the result, on whether i can overcome or not. play the bet? bring it on..haa.

take care n see see ya!

No comments: