MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, March 17, 2008

today was damn unlucky day..
i kena bully alot of time!!! damn it! today is so not my day =(

first thing, i woke up late! n eventually i went to tie my hair n come out of house at 705am! i stayed near pioneer mall( for those hu noe wher is it, u will noe how tough it was for me at dat moment ), i decided not to take bus cuz it very long. so i walk. fast. in the end i reach sch, according to my watch, 7:19:58, it was like wow! n phew! haa.. everyone was sittin down alrdy. =)

den, in emath lesson, super funny, read this,

Ray: mrs seah, is dat plus or minus (showin the screen).
Nsy n Hm: minus...( wit dat irritating growl)
Mrs seah: which one? wher?...ouh..it's plus.
Nsy, hm adi, : huh?!it's plus? (haa!)

ok, n again, to me it was funny dat time. haa..

in chem lesson, alot of commotion haa..ms yuen din come ma..dat y...haa! =)
stupid nsy go take my bag n put rite behind the lab. i had tough time searchin for it! damn it! u'll get it man.

during lunch time was the worse.

i bought a burger n bandung. =) den xt bought bandung too.
NATA go n took my drink without me knowin. when i knew, i go there, n stupid ken, adi, eugene or huever i don noe all nata gang one, pass my bandung one by one! stupid sia! den i get back my drink.
den xinyan came. along wit jasmine. she took my books n sat one corner. i din pay much concentration to the surroundin n more on xinyan cuz she took my books. den, i drink bandung n found out dat it wasnt mine.

argh!! den i say sorry to xt den went over again to take my bandung. =)

during crp emath, me n nata went out to go toilet, n we saw MRS CHEW! she's the best teacher,,geog n she came back! yeah! haa.. me n nata hug her =). haa..we welcome her back. den after dat ask for permission to go toilet.

came back, found my bag, books missing. obviously, u guys noe hu did it rite? u thinkin wat im thinkin?

my books were at hasinah's n wl's place there n my bag was hidden again.

after dat, time go home. but i cant cuz xinyan took my book n ran ard the whole place. xt!! wah lua! nvm..how can u side wit her?nvm nvm.. haiya, i wonder y ppl take my things n move ard wit it? damn it nia.


haiya, today was so so so so not my day. =)
haa. very tired now, wanna go watch tv! =o

tata! =)

No comments: