MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, March 10, 2008

i find useless to plan...damn it la..haa..mrs seah say, u don plan, u ended up stress...i think i plan or don plan, i still ended up STRESS. so wat de diff? haa..watever la..

fun nia, jus now outside at playground...din go out wit frens as the thing postponed to friday instead..haa..nvm..i jus relax myself..march hols are for students to study..but for me to relax. maeb at the end of the month den i start to buck up ba..haa..

hey, nsy loser..the watever battle we had may be cancelled..but i reject the test battle.. i still wanna win u no matter wat..haa..watever..hiya..

me n lil bro play n watch tv whole day..haa..fun nia..wat for stress urself when life is short yeah?

haa..k la, off to go watch tv. (me n my tv)..cant wait to go CCA tomo..haa..yeah.

end of Term2 wil be the end of my CCA. *sobs sobs*

love my cca alot, n really grateful for that 3years in choir. haa.. wonderful years..

ok, time to move on..btw, those hu reading, pls do tag! ok? haa..thx for readin!

No comments: