MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

dearest blog n readers,
aloha! haa..here i am updating again...haa..i jus came back frm home. haa. in my uniform rite now, cant wait to on the comp ma..today, ala slack la..don wanna do anything. haa..too bad la. my mum oso din pressurise me..haa.. Nsy was so annnoyin today! yeah, im a bitch. he's a jerk. fcuk off la. k la, dat not my word la. 4-4..its a draw btw me n him. so i jus nid one freakin test to win him. haa. u'll get it NSYH. there, ur H is there. so i completed it.. haa.but its oso thx to him, dat i tend to forget dexter cus the distraction is too much.. i must stop dreamin le la. haa..

n nsy, it's david and goliath. not david n galieth..anyhow oni.. haa. n i don get it. wat is it got to do wit me?..i don understand the story..

wah, now keep on listening to emo song..i like rock song la..''Diary of Jane''..haa..n more..the rock but soft song..nice lo..i like that type of song..like very rocky..den after dat emo..nice lo...n im not emo-kiak ok..i no longer like dat liao lo. haa. im a happy-kiak lo.
chem mole concept i stil cant do it!! damn it la. some more so many hwk abt MOLE. damn sia. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN LA!! haa.

i AZMIRA, FAILED ENGLISH COMMON TEST. n im so dumb dat i din write name. stupid lo. i wrote pioneer sec sch instead. see the pic if u don get it.

english common test : 4/25
see? the Name/index No.>>Pioneer sec sch. clever rite me? lucky got index no sia. if not, die lo. i think i really dreamin sia.
idiot rite? i really idiot sia.
den, Mr Glover like giv me 1 more mark. he like very shocked n feel unexpected for me to get that mark. i feel sad not for myself but for those hu think i can do it. but in the end...haix..u noe la. haa. well, i must motivate myself! but how??


im sick of failure la. im so hardworkin last year(maeb man)..y di year soo slack one? someone can slap my face. hurt me thru n thru..i much aprreciate it. ah, nsy! hurt me as much as u wan. offend me pls. haa. ya..i don wan hav fun. (im still havin fun)..Daphni!! wher are u? i nid u..haa...chey..k la, no emo-ing pls. haa.
k la, haa..im on for the MARCH HOLS! haa.hee..k la, nth to say alrdy abt today.
so see ya guys!
take care d0 k!

No comments: