MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, March 15, 2008


korean drama, My Girl, so nice!!! i love it!! very touchin, lovin n damn damn POWER ER! haa.. =)..

hmm, the hwk i haven finish is english n chem. english nid reasearch so must haiya..later den do la ..=)..tot of gg library tomo..hmm..shall see =)

wah, this week was great week man. smsin yan n nsy can go crazy sia. both of them make my phone bill up man. haa. watever. they hav to pay the extra haa..chey..=)

haa, come on la nsy, ur so not david. yan n nsy..both givin me a big headache! eh, u 2 owe me one if i get sick ah! =P

march hols is over. i cant wait for the hols on friday. i love hols n hate sch day. =)

k, i finally decide, to forget dexter le. yup..=) i noe he supportin me to forget him too. hee. i shall now no longer be the tied-down love gal ler. haa. i shall chg myself n be hu i really am. chey =)

i musn forget my late father n grandfather wishes. i must noe wat i really born for. i shall prove my strenght n musn let ppl step on me. haa..heard dat nsy? haa. n one important thing, i shall leave my past n head toward the future.

im determined to chg my attitude! n be a carefree gal. haa.. chey.. i shall focus on my Mother Tongue le. i must not let my mum down. i must try get 4! haa.. yeah. =)

lastly,i wish to be jus his fren, n im satisfied. =)

bon voyage.
azmira azlan

No comments: