MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hey ya guys!
great ah? nowadays kept on updating..i can see some of my fren din update..well, things happen recently like, azee had gone to Finland. haa. today, me, nata, ken, n nad, n two other boys go watch movie called ''The Eye''...i sat in the middle, beside me is nad, n the other side is nobody..haa..we get the 5th row of the seats..so its quite direct la the screen especially frm my side..scary in the beginnin fun in the ending..very nice. guys, u shld watch, the eye. i bet the chinese version is much more scarier..btw, jessica alba hot sia! haa.
den, we all go jurong east..then the mrt very chaotic..nata n ken everytime fite..haa..
take neoneo wit nad..those hu wanna see, jus come ask me..or maeb i upload it but not today..i lazy..haa..k la, few pics i got cuz i was havin too much fun till i forget to take photo..

er..dat me la..in the toilet..haa..nth to do..me kan ss.

in jurong point

nata

the neo neo print place!




haa..dat all lads i got for u guys the photo..having too much fun le la. haa. well, dat it then, time for me to sleep..n yes guys ur rite, i din study today..haa..well, i did well in Ch..surprisingly cuz i din study dat hard..haa..

whatever la. i wannna go slp.so see ya guys!

No comments: