MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

dear readers n blog,
my life in sch is gettin ridiculous.
firstly, my juniors hu neva stop to pester me!
secondly, my nemesis, nsy will neva fail to criticise me! i hate him!! alot!!
oso, there are others like nata, xt...

arh!! the biggest bad news of all is..

in bio lesson,
there's new sittin arrangement.
nsy sat behind me!
he kept on wahlau, irritating sial. wah, those hu hoe the feelin of sittin in front of ur nemesis, u will noe how i felt n wat happen. damn damn. i wanna chg chg place!!
how readers? pls tell me wat to do. im dying!
im gonna die in every bio lesson. damn! :(

oh ya, strangely not many hwk nowadays..hmm..yeah..haa..
choir rawks today..actually wanna skip de..but cuz of my naggy juniors n saboer-nsy, i shld go ba =) in the end, it nth to be regret abt! i still love choir!..

gonna improve on my english n a math. haa.. =)
i feel very happy now, but oso sick.. sick of bein tortured by my surrounding. haa.. but oh well, life has to go on..

and in life, any ppl can deceive u. =)

k la, see ya!
n one more important thing,

NSY aka nestor SUX.

=) i said it, i mean it.

No comments: