MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, March 21, 2008


nsy stupidly draw me on the bard durin amath lesson. im fast to snap during dat lesson.

sweet n choc frm azee frm finland.


hie guys!! =)

dis was gg to be the last post im posting..perhaps for this term ba,
my mum is serious of drivin me crazy.
study study study.

i now could only play comp for 1hr.

my hp was confiscated unless emergency

my life totally shut by all my frens.

all my family wan was me to be focus.

eversince that principal talk.

yest, was a huge big mess. but i met nata's mum. super nice.haa. den.. oh well, it a family prob but i don wan to talk abt it. it jus make me feel very sad n angry la..

yest im slackin. yest i know i deserve the scoldin.

pity my grandma, gettin weak day by day..

sometime, i tell myself,

why am i lazy dis crucial year?

my frens are ahead of me while im stil playin.

wat is wrong wit me?

perhaps the reprimandin does really wakes me.

oh well, i must tell myself i can live without handphone and tv and comp..

im not sure.

malay olevel comin. i must focus le. too much playin. i don noe. im so confused... im scared i will not score well in malay as there wil be no retake. there can be only one chance. haix.

ok, watever.

action is harder than words. wth.

im not sure when im updatin again. well, at least not for long. i hope.

for those out there, im doin fine but still was bullied by several ppl like nsy , yan , xt n many other.

thx for readin. i much appreciate it. =)

No comments: