MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, March 14, 2008

seriously don feel like talkin abt my day today.
im really sorry for huever i done wrong.
the only thing i wan comment was that the movie was great! =)
'the water horse'..seriously nice.
ne n shena even cried.
n nsy is my dog..haa.. he giv up yest nite. haa.. cuz i sickk..though like dat, he admit he will be my dog =)..haa..n nsy u did great man for that job. good doggy! guai..n ya fine, i owe u one. haa.
k bye.
shena hmm..nice..
nice rite?
the donut i bought =)

din take much pic. sorry guys.
jus now, while out from 243 bus, i heard someone shouted the name, ''faiz!'', i turn ard hopin it was him..but den different person. haix. nostalgia feelin swept across me. when i think back, he's right. im an irritating sux n jus simply a stalker. at that time, im angry but now, i realise how stupid love is. n how it can make a person stupid oso. damn me. maeb im fated to be treated like dat frm him since i neva had dat before. but still, i feel dat he's the only person i love.
kla, watever. i shall concentrate on my studies now n get on wit life. i shall score for my olevel. i had alot of wishes frm ppl. n seriously thx for dat.
i had fun wit my juniors n really hope to go out wit them again(after olevel). haa.
k, time to move on.=)

No comments: