MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, March 9, 2008

aloha guys!
hee..long neva update..well, i've been busy watchin tv lately..alot of new DVDs..n tv drama..haa..love to watch tv la. don ask me whether i study or not. haa..ok, not, wat on the news today? nth..its jus on last Saturday..my mum brought my family to Downtown east. it for all NHG members...National Healthcare Group..sort of every year, they hav this kind of function for family to spend time together..cuz u noe la, those ppl hu work in hospital hav no time for their family..so the chairman of NHG plan this.haa.on dat day, everything was free..the tickets..n all..haa..if u guys wan it, work in hospital la! haa..chey...
the thing which im talkin abt
yest, watch tv till late nite man..haa..the nsy gave up fighting..if david noe abt dis, i think he cover his face wit shame..haa..goliath din win anything, he jus, ?????????...haa...watever..
thinkin of gg poly...haa...cuz i scared GP..haa..k watever...time for u guys to enjoy seein the pic. haa..
in the mrt..
gee, tak sabar nmpk? gg to the shuttle bus..frm pasir ris mrt..
ai, mara nmpk ma? sis,2nd bro and me!
DOWNTOWN EAST
''NHG family members, pls proceed here to wher im showing...''
not dat crowded..
free lunch!
cool chair, can be fold one..
helping each other out.
r u guys thinkin wat im thinkin? hee.
free lunch
''help me, im trap''...
come on man 2nd bro!
FREE tickets to..
Escape Theme Park!(wild wild wet too) took dat first
took dat
n dat! n more la..haa..in fact, i took all ride!
love the drink
love the sky..
my mum relaxing..
havin fun there boy..
wat was this place again?
Wild Wild Wet!
aliff and azmira
my family photo! love dis!
nice huh? downtown east.
our dinnner
my dinner

there were more photos actually but i lazy upload it..furthermore, there's sth wrong wit it..haa..k..watever..so my mum promised to bring us here again on 21March. haa..i lopve the escape theme park! damn nice. heehee..

nsy and ahyan so funny! both ask me to go online..hiya..i don noe wat to do..which side shld i side?

kla, time to watch another DVD. haa..alot lo.. study? don even think abt askin me dat! haa..

tata guys, n thx for reading!

No comments: