MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OLAH! im updatin again!
wanna talk abt yest! since yest im too tired
to blog,den i shall do it today! haa.. so yest there's choir. me n xinyan meetin at jurong point mac to eat breakfast. now xinyan very clever.take my phono whenever i wan take pic. heehee.she saw the true me..hee...well, like xinyan said in her blog, i super blur yest. i order for her the wrong thing at mac, n plus me too la. haa.. but still we eat..haa..den xinyi come join us..she not eatin cuz she eat at home liao.. haa.. den she good sia, she bought newspaper at the interchg..haa..
den in choir, i tot of havin fun there, yeah rite, I KENA BULLY owite. nsy is happy la, rite? wahlau, akiki beat me n all dat..the gals all surround me like mad. seemun oso join in. wahlau neh! i even sang the wrong part! too much disturbance niao. lucky next week i comin at the end of choir. 530pm. hee.
wit xinyi n xinyan, we go library after choir.. xinyan n me do hwk. xinyi last min wit us, so she read bk. damn power la she. read all those chinese bks..no wonder her chinese good. haa.. den after dat play in the library n toilet den go eat lunch..dat is abt 430++ ba..haa..after dat we shop ard, go popular, see xinyi cousin album..her own cousin is a star. haa.. cool nia. den i buy sth, xinyan oso..den go mac again not to eat but jus chat rubbish till 650pm..den me n xinyi like talk abt whoever guy dat past us. haa..!sure we got comment at them one! haa.
walk at near interchg there, found my ezlink missing...den go back mac, xinyi her eles sharp to see my pathetic ezlink card lyin on the floor. *phew*.. haa. thx to her again!
the whole day, i outside wit my uniform on..here are some pic. but come other pic, xinyan go delete! hiya..i must now keep my phone n hide while out wit her. =)
at interchg..waiting for bus..
3 best frens!
shena(my dear) n me!
me n akiki..the gal hu is vrey as in very VIOLENT.
me n sec 1s.
eh, pls im not emo-ing..its jus xinyan! how u took dis pic huh?
reflection at the bus stop
in the 243 double decker bus!
outside library we took the reflection! haa..xinyan holdin on to my umbrella.
hee..me n my stuff...
xinyi readin bk...very guai..
hu dis? xinyan nor..the books dat me n xinyan k siao go take..my own reflection..
i was sayin sth...am i?
settle down to eat lunch at LJS
xinyi's cousin ALBUM! go buy!
next week choir, i wanna take photo wit seemun, xiaoyuan and jinwei n ivann..n de rest la..haa.. fun nia yest..super fun..i enjoy de day! hee.
well, on friday another outin wit xinyi, xinyan, shena, akiki n some more hu haven confirm..we gonna take neoprint n watch movie! hee..cool nia..
cant wait for fredae! =)
k, i forgiv nsy le. haa. cuz he so pathtetic. n ya, nsy, my sms bill is gonna be a blast this month. woo..n wateve k, wateva..WATEVA NSY!
ok..off nw..wanna do some adding thingy..the sec1s were all nice n innocent la...but renu talk alot! haa..k watever..time to move now. so see ya guys.
ya, i nowadals slept late like, 2am or 1am. haa..den wake up at 8am..thx to??
TELEVISION!!

No comments: