MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, March 6, 2008

TERM 1 RESULT.
not tryin to be proud. but hey, dis is my blog wat. i sae wat i wanna sae..
English : F9
Malay : C5
A Math : B3 (surprisingly)
E Math : A1
Pure Chem. : B4
Science( Phy, Bio) : A2
Combined Humanities (geog/ss) : A1
there, so my result sux like hell. but at least i won nsy. too bad.. my A math was a surprise la..its mere sheer luck. n i failed my english~! dexter, how to score in english? hmm..since u say this sub must score, i try my best to. but how? nvm, perhaps he neva read my blog at all. stupid. talkin wit myself.
yest nite, talk wit a guy named Azmi. haa. he funny la. my bro-angkat. yeah. funny man. wth. but i lucky ah, will get a big treat if i get to go JC. haa.. nowadays the guys in my sch, no comment la. xcept for wl and dexter. perhaps all the seniors in my sch no la. but nsy is a big large huge SUCKER JERK FREAKO NINCOMPOOP FOOL! hate him to the max sia. oh ya, its his retribution dat he nearly or perhaps FALL at the Ava. He look like he gg to cry..but watever, he too heartless to understan pain...wakaka..ho-kai. david n goliath. he's david, im goliath? wth, i will prove dat he is not david nor am i goliath. its the other way round.
k, stop talkin abt him...very sianx..hmm...xt not gg sch tomo..sad sia..haa..gg be march hols soon. in fact one more day i must tahan! yeah! i must.
shena jus now cute sia she sae me i only sae, ''cute, cool and wah''...haa..thx for de observing. love ya la! haa..
choir rawks la. they sae i cheer the grp..gd la. but i really hope choir will prosper. haa.
cant wait go out wit family on Sat.
cant wait go out wit Xinyan n Shena on Wed
cant wait to go libary wit wl n xt on Mon.
hee. i go all plan out. maeb..there will be more outing! yeah!
haa. k la, off now, wanna watch chinese drama.
tata guys!

No comments: