MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

wala, hey guys! =)
firstly, i wanna sae HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DEAR SEE MUN. =) MAY YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

haa..jus came back home. all drench. why? cuz i love rain!
though i bring my umbrella, n halfway don feel like using it, n walk all the way without shelter, don oso feel like findin shelter, ppl tot i crazy cuz i got bring my umbrella but din use it, n i walk super slowly n play ard at playground. why am i doin dis?

cuz i love rain.

actually i don wan bring umbrella but u noe la, all mums.
rain is not a burden. it gives us happiness n life. n dat is why i love rain.

k enuf of rain.

hmm. din eat lunch in sch, so i eat at home n apparently there's no food at home, so i ate maggi goreng. i did it all by myself. wanna see the procedure? "YES!!" well, let's see then.


FIRST: we boil the mee. plus the egg(optional)

then we put the sauce. found in maggi packet.

then the end product! tada! easy nia..=)

actually i wan hard boiled egg de, den in the end..haiya become half-boil egg. =)
shut up nsy. i don nid ur lame comment abt dis. i noe u wat ur thinkin while readin dis blog. =Pwah, again see my grandma. haa. =)sorry yan for not able to go out wit u today..=(

n, tomo is the principal talk. apparently, my mum is going. n i don noe, wat that nathan gonna talk. but now, hiya. no comment. tomo die die must bring hp.. =)

jus now Emath lesson waas a headache. vectors sux la. haa. serious man. haa. =0

bio lesson was half sux half good. half good cuz i took my diary away frm nsy!thx to ms tay! yeah. n thx to shahida too. haa. =) stupid chapter la we learnin now, wat reproduction in human. haa.. so many horny comments in my class lo. some more many dirty minded ppl there.. haa.. watever..it quite fun to be one.. =)

so nsy, u can neva grab hold of my diary. =)

mother tougue lesson, tok yem is very nice man. i feel gettin lower den 4, i really upset him. hmm..i must make him proud. as in, i must u noe, cuz, cikgu junita get all de clever clever students de, whereas he, get us. the naughtiest students. =)but, i see all my malay classmates in ym class were all good in malay leh..only me sia. haa. watever. in olevel jus don score lower den 4, i can liao. =)

a math ne? haa. truly speakin, i don noe wat im doin. sometime doin well on it, sometime noot. wth rite? but mostly im not. haa. compared to wl n xt. im very poor in amth. n im serious. xD

oh ya, jus now, early in the mornin, after assembly n reading period, jana annouce dat 2v8. 4v5 and 4v6 had to stay back. for wat? for checkin of hair. wow. so how? me clip my hair. not surpried by those gals hu clip their hair too. in the end, im not caught. =) haa. though i tot my hair touch the collar. =) only few of us, gals, kena hair caught. but not xt class. wee =) haa. im from 4v5 btw. haa.

k, watever. overall today a good day. haa. cuz it rain n u noe la dat

i love rain.

pe was fun! haa. actually i don feel like runnin at all! den amanda n nsy scares me. so i quickly run as fast as i could. serious! hav nsy ard really scary sia, he can amytime trip u. amanda! wah..very scary , can anytime shout at u de! but i must thx them, cuz they help me run..if onyl 2.4 was like dat...

haa.. k la, time to go before im late. so see ya readers!

to my frens, love you all. but to my enemy, ah pui! chey!

sayonara! =)

No comments: