MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, April 3, 2008

HELLO GUYS!!!
wah, finally after sooo long, i manage to update! yeah.. its gonna be a long post, but trust me its gonna be FUN to read! yeah.
how's my life? apparently its okok now.. haa.. love my class!! love Pioneer.. love all my schoolmates la. haa.. :)
4V5 is a rock class. we hav so much fun together nia. haa..there's always laughter in the class. haa.. we all seems not serious. haa. hearts them all. ;)
i guess i shld jus leave the bitter experience in Pioneer. n i shall always rmbr the sweets one. :) but of course my seniors n juniors too!
last sat, went wit senior zaheera, funny sis! haa..it's so fun go out wit her. she funny n i like to tease her..den we kept on singin, "Ini satu kisah"..fuunny lo! haa.. :)
4v5 signatures..will show u guys more pic next post. i promise. :) i shall not break my promise. :)
how my studies? okok la.. haa.. a amth feel like heck care abt it first ba.. haa.. i wanna concentrate on chem n malay..
malay olevel comin..recent test i got was 38/60. not good. i must buck up le. :)
gettin borin my post? well, read up..
first news, i felt guilty all afternoon as nsy was angry wit the bag dat i had unzipped. den he told me it was a lie.
second news, jus now, during physic lesson very cool, wenlong sit at xueting place, xuetin sit at my place, n i sit at wenlong place. all 3 difeerent.. cool huh? mrs lim realise the diff but she neva sae anyting cuz we guai ma? haa.. ;)
third news, aprill fool! haa.. on dat day..was super fun la..the first person to tease me was...hmm..don noe whther it was hafizah or nestor..but either of them la.. haa..
fourth news, glover was not in english class jus now, eveyone noes he forget but no one wanna remind n call him. :)
fifth news, a pant drop on me~!! unlucky sia.. i was walkin under the block den out of sudden a pant drop on me! suai sia!!!
sixth news..er..no more la..all frget.. if i rmbr i shal tell u guys k? haa.
well, apparently, term 2 gonna end soon n SPA chem its next week tues. damn sia. haa..
end of term 2 it shall be my last post ba. haa. chey..u may neva noe! ;)
kla, for those hu read, sincerely thank you so much! :)

No comments: