MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Simply Love My Life.
HELLO!
haa, hey guys! today was such a tiring but fun day. =) i first met azzeera to take my pencil case which i left it at possibility centre yest!..lucky she took it frm me. there i was, waitin for her outside de sch. =)..phew.. den i meet jun, qi n nata in library. =)..we guai-ly study till nsy n fc came. =0
haa, follow by yan. =) nsy n yan kept fightin till nsy got scar on his arm..sad case..he was in pain. so we did study..till 12sth ba when we decided to eat lunch. jun been complainin to me dat she wan eat the chicken dat is very temptin..haa..
off, to mac to eat..den go value shop which qi smartly lead me there as i wan buy the biscuit which jun ate..den cannot be find there.. den went to Courts, saw my bro n vivian. =), den went NTUC, bought the biscuit..the queue was long, but qi queue up for me at the other line...sow sweet of her..thx u! =) haa. den we all went library..den bla bla..wl came..den bla bla..dat my day.. nsy n yan kept fightin.. fc n me like jus kept quiet n do our stuff.. de only thing dat kept nsy shut his mouth is to find him a book. qi n jun told me dat they will stay in library till 9pm! haa.. since last year sia..wow..no wonder la, so clever.. =) haa. ok, time to see de pic! do enjoy readers~!
off to library..
nsy first sweet of the day! =) i post only one photo of urs. =) the others, i save for memories. =), i good rite?
see the scar im talkin abt?
my best enemy n my best junior. =)
cute hor they all? i call them out, den they turn, den i SNAP.
my lunch. =)
qi n jun de lunch..chicken sth..hmm..look nice but too bad, it unhalal..
finally, jun de temptation had been overcame.
recognise this 40cents plate pioneers? qi show it de! met her at Courts while she workin(wit my bro)..=)
met zhongwei, jun n qi so guai hor? like me like dat la..=))
very very hardworkin..me readin! =)
nsy's jacket which his mum done it for him. aww..so sweet. =) hee. =)
fc's work. =) great n fun day today. den we went to pasar mlm, walk walk, wait for yan de bus, den we walk walk again..funny case : nsy n fc no hotdog waffle (so sad!)..haa.. they ended up eatin wat..sth kueh..i forget.. haa. still it was fun. n thx ah, nsy for buyin lolipop for me n not forgettin yan, thx for that apple pie n lolipop! =) my first pay day, i will sure treat u..shena oso, akiki too, n jasmine too...n more la, all those choirs. =) long live choir!
wenlong, drop me to my house doorstep as he actually jus wanna sae hello to his godma(my mum)..=) wah, officially related seh..=)
ok, i hav fun. =) i bet u readers hav fun too! =)
good night!

No comments: