MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, April 27, 2008

HELLO!
my sis jus said, "wah, mira, mcm takde test esok gitu eh?"...haa. =).. well, all i did today was relax one corner. but hey, i did study ok. my sciences like watver la. i really hate de topic on bio n physic rite now. im so not gonna do well in this chapter for this test. but den must go CRP. well, so be it lo. =) i don mind stayin back in school. as long i learn sth. =)
haahaa.yest go out the whole day man. haa.i had fun. i hope u guys readers too.=)

aliff n his brand new toys. =)

temptin huh?see my mum? haa. cute.
ok do k, im very sleepy n tired. haa. tomo is sch time! again. sianx. been trying hard to focus on my weakest subject but i think i will drop on my stronger one. well, let it drop den. as long my weakr subject is improving. =)

see ya guys. happy schoolin tomo!

n goodluck for my sec 4 &5 schoolmates for the common test n MT prelim! =)

No comments: