MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

helo there! =)...

nice rite the photo? YOLANDA EDIT ONE. so nice!!! i like it!! wah!! =)

ok, TODAY. now, i jus came back frm sendin my lil bro to remedial. good sis huh me? not bad ah azmira? chey ba.. k, fine. when i saw him boardin the bus u noe wat i said in my heart?,"wah, dis small boy is so big alrdy..can take care of himself..n his turn to belanja me next time."..=)

MALAY PRELIM SUX!
first whne i open the damn paper, i find it hard..then continue continue especially the compre, wahlau, i thnk till so hard sia. damn ssia. paper 1 i kept talkin abt death sia..hmm..
den there's this stupid mrs RAJ. i hate her. stare at me one kind sia. like as if im a gangster or wat. wahlau. no one gav me dat look before. n dat mrs RAJ gonna get it frm me. =)
next, k, there's nth else. =)
tomo sch hols! wee! =)
my hair rowk ok guys, especially u nsy. in the next 2 mnths, my hair will grow lookin even better den ur dumb hair. =p
kla, wanna go slp. see ya!=)
have a nice day.

No comments: