MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, April 17, 2008

HELLO!
haa. =) how ur day today guys? hope its great. cuz i hav my day! n it was FABULOUS! =))
early dis morning, as usual, i walk to sch wit seemun...as walk..de block 831, i think..i saw u noe hu? TAUFIK BATISAH!! i noe it was him. though he wore sunglasses. tell me, hu wore sunglasses early in the mornin, at 719am? hu? celebrity only rite? haa.. i saw him!! ahh! yeah! dat makes my day pretty well alrdy.. =))
chem was xciting owite. haa.ms yuen as usual is so cute. sit wit alicia is so fun~! haa..make me laugh all the time! haa. =))..den mother tongue was suxing hell. the oral was srewed man... way too much dey! haa. watever. i tried my best. =)
english! haa.. we had to read book for that whole lesson..i was mesmerised by my book when jasmine called up to me, "look at nestor", n there he was, sleepin soundly. haa. i get back to my book of course. hu wan stare at someone sleepin soundly? anyway, wow. they way he slp like damn shiok. =)
hmm..den amath lesson mrs seah damn funny..haa.. gettin funnier n fun sia a math..but emath so boring!!!
haa, so dat my day la. =) had a great time man though someone wan to act as if she had better time den me. for all i care, i don care abt u anymore gal. wat ur doin, it none of my business.
hee..pardon me for zi-lian-ing. =))i jus love editin now la! wanna learn more! (after olevel)
the physic prac stuff de la.. haa. =)
sebas kick dat thing. den i took it, thinkin it was pretty much precious as it had alot og memories. =) haa. kla, time to go le. sorry not much photo today. =)
shena updated the video!! i so paiseh! haa.. but funny la de video! =))
still, i hav fun hangin ad wit my dear juniors! =))
ok,thx for reading guyzs! =) have a nice day.

No comments: