MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ALOHA! =)
Jus now durin class interaction, nsy so sad sia..talkin alone. =) so my class is gg chalet on nov/dec n barbecueing on june hols. cool. =)
sad thing when mr pang said, after our class gathering, we will all seperates n move on to our destination. =)
yup guys, i nowadays very guai u noe, i study..chey! haa.. wah, finaally at ease sia. i spent time alone n learn sth alot. i learnt dat Frens Comes Frens Go. hmm.. haa.. watever. =)
yes i passsed my running test by 10sec! heng ah.. =)).. i must do extremely well on my 5station le to get Bronze. =) haa.. so today was great. i had a great time be wit myself n my classmates. =) don feel like talkin much la. haa. cuz i don wan be faked. =)
so i got few pics. do enjoy. i enjoy my time wit my family! =D

hu n hu?
jus nth to do.. xinyi de spec. damn big, how much she buy? $33..ex rite?
my new watch! it an energy saver watch, wanna noe the time, must press a button. =) n its very ex...but it nt me hu fork out money..it my sis..hees.
On MOnday(13.04.08), after sch, i went home straight. found my phone was ringin, so i pick up. my mum told me to meet her at intrchg wit my lil bro. so therefore, i went. my sis wan to treat us to us sumptuous meal. =)
we went to Bukit Batok lo. haa. cux sianx of jurong point liao. =)
ok, so now, let's take a look at pic. =)

my bro cute sia.. =))
hu there? haa..
my sis scary!! my bro..haa..cute..
mine! nice huh? i love the egg! so coool lo..
big spread huh?

So, we THEN off to Swensen to eat ice-cream. total was hell $40, but my sis pay for it. =)
SWENSEN!!
the menu.
my mum's
my lil bro's ice cream
yeah, come on, pose.
movin on..hmm..
nice..very yummy!! mine n my sis de! =)
so that my day on Monday =)
On Tues, i went choir before n after i went for CRP.
i did the warm up wit them..apprently , i forget alot of stuff =p
cute hor my juniors?

heehee.. the cake was extremely nice. my choir gang do hav a sense of taste..not bad huh? =)

n finally i got the choir photo!! =))

k guys, see ya! =)

thx for reading!

No comments: