MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, April 18, 2008

HEY GUYS!
=))I din noe she had changed so much till some ppl tld me abt it. apparently, i found it true.. but haix, she doesn noe abt it. hu cares anyway? she's unrelated to me. =)
had a great sweet talk wit some ppl(don wan mention cuz they r dear to me). hmm.. well, guys, let me think abt it.
i felt so out of frenship love n not love. as in the feelin of someone drifting..
sooner or later we had to apart as FRENS COME FRENS GO. the think dat been playin in my mind is, has she the one hu change or im the one hu change her? not sure.
learnt piano lesson, so wat? no big deal. speak fluent english? so wat? show off. haa. i mean serious, this is wat i heard.
scared of my mum which thus make my mum think dat she had been doin sth bad to me. noe wat? i don believe her in the first place, but now..maeb, i feel dat, it's the truth..

well, jus wanna say, WHATEVER. whatever ppl sae abt her, i don care, cuz she none of my business, as she's no longer officially call, my fren.
i still rmbr the time we had together, the time we had fun.

but u gaL?

did u rmbr?
did u rmbr our time collecting saga seeds like siao?
did u rmbr we walk miles jus in search of MRT?
did u even rmbr our bonds in frenship? haa.

hmm, maeb its fated la. =)

oh ya, had a great time today, i alwys had a great time. i had my best classmates hu alwys jokin ard n helpin each other. =)) i don stick wit only one fren all the way neither did i forget my fren. =)i mix ard. i bet Daphni gonna scold me as im not focusin. haa. =))

well, got la. little bit. =)
k la, see ya guys!
rmbr, don jus stick wit a person, n beware of those ard u, it could be anybody, hu turn against u behind ur back, but actually smile in front of u.

this world is thus, scary.

No comments: