MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, April 5, 2008

hello readers! :)
me n xinyan lunch yesterday :)
several ppl realy makes me mad sia.. wat the hell. don wan go jus sae la. make me wait so loong..damn sia. watever la. den one irritating bas...don wann talk abt him. make me spoil my mood.
still, wit yilin n xinyan. my day today rocks!

walk library n met lijun. haa.. we two r first to reach the library.. she grab her seat while i grab mine. :) den, yilin came to my table. meiqi went to lijun table there. we all so guai study..haa.
den dat time i wanna go toilet, den yilin pei wo..den she so funny la..wanna walk thru dat narrow entrance..haa.. funny yilin! n cute oso..

at 11 sth ba, i meet xinyan at jurong point near wallet shop. we go ard jurong point n help yilin buy her ice mocha(without cream) oso help sweet lijun go buy waffle for her. haa.den sneak in library wit alt of foods..me n xinyan was like tryin our best to hide those foods. haa. :)

the trip wit xinyan was super long. but we had fun. =)

me n xinyan reach library..i intro yan to yilin n vice versa..den, study till 230pm(like real like dat we study!), me, yilin n xinyan decided to go jurong point to buy my wallet! =) in the end din sia. haa. yyilin n xinyan were super cute la. make me laugh the whole time. as i had budget to buy a wallet, dis is wat our yilin said, "this is the first time i go shop see the wallet price"..haa.. funny la dey..xinyan was like "dis one buy la, very cheap, below 10"...yilin was like,"this is so nice, n cheap"..haa.. but actually there are for AUNTIES. bad sia.. but funny la.. haa.. fun go out wit them! haa..den saw vivian, she told me go see my bro..den at kfc there..haa..he giv me extra money! yeah..haa.. how nice to hav an elder bro.. ") den, dat time, me n yilin bet sth, " sec titer is 1 over cosine titer rite?", den yilin seys, "no la, is 1 over tan titer", de we quarrel n quarrel den we bet, those hu lose wil hav to giv the opponent $1. so hu win? we rush quickly to popular n see the assesment Amath. in the end, of course i won! haa. den she pay half price of my fulscap..so sad yilin..haa..funy la, when we fite over dis..den yan kept on laughin n laughin la..me n yilin don care the surroundin n jus fite. :)

den we sneak in foods again, dis time wit mash potatoes, hmm..combo one(which i tot the mash potatoes cup was upsiza in the end its jus wit another drink...yilin tot so too), hmm..sandwich, sweets n more la. we put our bags in the library to prevent ppl frm takin our place.n it was like there for 2whole hours. haa.. hu cares wat ppl sae yeah? :) xcept for my bag, yilin n yan depend on me to put in their stuff in my bag which had to carry along. damn rite?
den meiqi n lijun leaving dat time. we say goodbye. haa.. den we all continue our studies..(like real oni rite?)
at 5 sth la, me n yan send yilin to interchg, den me n yan go walk walk pasar malam n we bought some food to eat at mac. den finally i bought myself a new wallet.

yilin n xinyan really click sia. super funny la wit them! haa..they really fun to hang out wit! wah haa.. serious man. i laugh all de time. don believe ask yan n yilin. they think i gone mad. haa. they two r clowns. i cant wait for next sat who i go wit yan again plus shena, i hope yilin come. :)

saw alot of Pioneers in library..cool nia :)
see the food sneak in? there was more actually..

yilin eating sneakily.. book dat we borrowed.. at mac..wah, my skill of takin pic has deproved..

MY NEW WALLET.

hmm..finally. haa. i haven finish any of my hwk yet. yilin says, concentrate on the SPA olevel first..i think she's right. haa. ")

kla, that's my simple but wild day.

thx for readin! :)

No comments: