MIRA KITARA: today news

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, July 12, 2007

today news

gosh...wat a tiring day today..i jus came back frm sch..u noe wat? it a long way back home frm sch! haix..its 20mins walk..i must walk cuz my ezlink no money..haa..see lah..dis is wat u get if u don top up..actually the house i live it quite near..650A..near Pioneer Mall..its jus dat wit a heavy back on my back and heavy books on my hand, the journey seems long..

physic lesson was boring to the max..I wan mrs lim back! I don wan dat teacher called, mr oon teach leh..another lesson was chem! ms yuen din teach!!! it was another teacher call miss ng..she sort of no sense of humour..haix..ms yuen sae must adapt changes..k lor..

Biology teacher, miss tay rawks men! she teach damn freaking excellent!! gonna score really well for dat..geog was wonderful and funny..Mrs chew..u cute leh...i love the teachers in my sch..they are the type hu willing to go far in helping students..they are all passionate..hmm..i pick the right neighbourhood sch..

after physic, me, wenlong, xueting, matthew, yanting went to play table soccer..so fun!! haa..n is soo erm..aiyah..jus one sentence..''i wan to play AGAIN!''..heehee.. sing so many kinds of song seh me! haa..now wonder dey sae im crazy..perhaps im really am..but wat to do..happy mah!

haa..haix..got ALOT of hwk to do today dat to be pass up tomo..wah..

cikgu haslinda! wher are you?

don really like dat malay teacher..haix..wat to do..

k guys.i betta get cracking rite now if not i die of hwk..

lemonlime rawks!
greentea rawks!
bandung sux!

to xueting, it is all opposeite..she got exactly opposite taste as me..haa
kla...see ya

muack

No comments: