MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, July 27, 2007


i love my mum to the max!!


today, after sch (12:25pm) i went home straight n reach like abt 12:50pm..my big bro is the only one at home..so therefore, i chg n went to take a nap.

1:30pm, i woke up n found out my mum took a day off! wee hoo! den she told me to get ready n we're soon off to SHOPPING.
my lil bro had a new shirt and pants..when i see him wore the blue dark long pant, i felt dat he grown. he has grow up! from a young cute child become a BOY. wow.
my mum bought me a BRAND NEW CONVERSE jacket which cost $69.90 ex rite? wah lau..i love her..she always buy for me watever i wants. no matter de price.
in her next pay, im gonna buy a new bag..actually i still love my current bag im using now. =P. it converse of course!! gosh it my favourite brand.
i've got everything now except hmm..nah..i don wan to mention it..in fact, how i wish i will never see him! he cause my mum misery n my family..no..nah..let don bring the subject up..haa.
i love her..in fact she given me evrything..all dat i desires no matter how much it cost, she will buy it.
once again,
i love you, mama.
im gonna giv her the best OLEVEL result..
haa.till then guys.
see ya.
muack.

No comments: