MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, July 16, 2007

okay, today is damn cool day..how cool? haa..after sch, wenlong, xueting and me went to study corner to study...after xueting is gone for her CCA..me n wenlong study together den we two sang National Day Song..we are in national day fever! haa..poor thing wenlong, hav to put up wit my crap voice..hey im in choir lor..

Mr Tan was an ok instructor..not as good as mr tay lor..haa..anwae, its stressing to be a chairperson of choir..i nid Daphni..but i cant depend on her alot of tym mah..hmm...anwae, haix..choir still fun..haa..my fav cca..

im so freaking stress! nowadays..i cant stand it..tonite, ive got malay and english hwk to do and Amath and chem test to study..wat is this..?? i hate this week!! it so damn stress!! haix..i gettin older day by day..but i must learn to take things easy..jus like wat my mum had said..if not will grow older faster..eee..i don wan..so my dear schmates, if u see me moody, it not dat im angry or sad..it jus dat im stress! n it will only last for this week..hee..

k guys..betta start cracking rite now..before..

muack!

No comments: