MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, July 24, 2007


okay, im lazy to chg a new blogskins..perhaps other day ba..hmm..today, haa..i realise my class only 5failures for Amath n the other is 19..im proud to be in 3v6 cuz the other sec3 express(3v7) class, like got attitude problem..haiya..


aka BAULBASAUR!!I IGNORE HIM WHEN HE TRY TALK TO ME. I FEEL TOTALLY BAD!!!IM SO SORRY! u din done anything wrong..haix..shldn hav done dat..stupid ultraman..hate him sia! wan to meet me, ask urself like how i ask u wen i wan to meet dexter! stupid.


to ultraman,

wat is this men?u are not like dis de first time we met? wher are my old fren ultraman?who the one who told me to concentrate on studies n not to focus on CCA too much..who the one who keep me up in night sleepy time?wher are you?wher is dat u?i wan him back.


haix..i lost a fren. definitely. that a 100% guaranteed.


Xueting offend Liming and Jana..wat is dis la JANA! givin detention for a stupid excuse n for sth dat happen so long ago?? wat is dis? idiot. n puttin wenlong in is too much! he's innocent.

Liming, i noe his feelin..next tym, POK XUETING, don say anything wen someone being scolded.they r embarassed.


tomo got geog and social studies test..woo..gonna go for it! yeah!


haa..k guys see ya..!!
muack.

No comments: