MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oh well! hey guys, im back wit a new blogskins..i kinda love it..haa..today was fun!

i go out wit my family again. This time, my sis follow too.

We went to Lavender for phot taking for updating my passport..It a card? mY new passport is a card? UNBELIEVABLE YEAH? singapore is really gettin to high tech.

i took photo which is like so damn UGLY. i now realise how truly pretty* i was.

my lil bro is so cute!! cant stand him..there baby takin pictures too..damn cute sia!

then, all of our stomach were growling..we were staarving...my mum decided to go to VivO CiTY. gee hee.

we ate at Banquet. i ate TOM-YAM WIT NOODLE. handmade one..i prefer Jurong POint one.. haa.. my sis ate spaghetti which is like damn TEMPTING. my lil bro ate mee POH. quite okay la..my mum ate her fav fried cockerel kway teow. n the one i really love to eat there was ROJAK!

Then, off we went all round ViVO.. my sis bought for me 3 SHIRTS!! wah..my lucky day..3 shirts at a go..branded one..i fix my eye on the brand call ZINC. the bag all pretty not bad..

off we went to the top and i play wit water wit my bro..my sis went to toilet for like 5 times?

then, we went home by bus..me n my sis talk alot of shits and craps. haa. fun.

by the time we got home, it was already 6pm.

however, me n my mum walk ard jurong point to buy food for my big bro at home..so therefore, i reach home at 730.

did i study? obviously no.

k guys till next tym!

Reminder test for next week:
-chem
-A math
-E math
-malay
-english

that it..all this will be studied on one full day SUNDAY. haa..cuz i oni go out wit my mum go market. that shld be all.

see ya!
muack.




No comments: