MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, July 14, 2007

damn! i realise dat im home alone wit my lil bro again..the reasons i online comp early in the mornin cuz later i will study the whole day n not thinkin abt comp anymore..i must FOCUS! it not easy to become top scorer in my sch as there is wenlong, jasmine, lijun, meiqi, xueting, n the china students(abt 18 of them) to compete..i don think so im gonna be the top scorer..it not that i lack confident but this ppl are really smart i must say..my malay is so horrible..whereas their mandarin was power... however, still im gonna aim on getting 11points for my OLEVEL..

English : B3
E. Math : A2
A. Math : A2
Chemistry : A1
Combined Science(Bio/Phy) : A1
Combined Humanities(social studies/geog) : A2
Malay: A2
this are the results im hoping to get..unless i push myself forward, it will never came true..im not doing this for myself, but for my mum and family.especially my grandfather who passed away recently..the blessing he gave me was to achieve something in life..i must use that blessing..
Determination is the key to SUCCESS!
k guys.enuf of my story..see ya.
muack.

No comments: