MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, July 20, 2007


See that guy wit the red shirt there? he's my choir instructor..n i cant believe dat he actually in drama workshop and perform for my school!!! ahh!! after syf i tot i will never see him again..but wow..there i get to see him for the last time..
he had to go to New YOrk to further study..all the best..i was shocked when i see him act! i quickly keep my book(which i evertym read nowadays..but eh really nice wat), n jus stay focus. he rawks..will never forget that he wa the one dat make me confident to sing..
gonna miss him..
today nth really happen..jus dat i wore Baju Kabaya..as today is racial harmony day..i see all other my frens who wore too look so pretty and charming..cool
Ms yuen, im ur big fan.
The guy i love will be secretly hide inside forever..cuz i don wan lose him as a fren.
k done..nah..nit really much to write...till next tym
muack

No comments: