MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, July 22, 2007

i had a bad stomachache recently and now too..it all started yesterday, me n my mum went to Pioneer Mall to go Giant and also on our way back home frm my sch for the briefing of Finland Exchg Programme, we ended up eating Mcdonald, i ate dat..den off we went to Giant. after dat, i drink sugar cane juice, and eat yogurt and drink coke..follow by eating sweets..all this ended up in my stomach thus it lead to the ache im feeling now..

yest can sleep well, stomach too painful..i din eat for the whole day today..surprisingly..
i got a lot of stuff haven done yet..i betta catch up..hee.

weekends is for us to rest but not slack..for me,i slack! haa..i won next tym...

k guys see ya..not really much stuff to sae..

it jus..


my stomach hurts!

muack.

No comments: