MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

hey, this will be my last skin men..not really last lah..jus aiyah..won chg for the time being..

im really touched by Mrs Yeoh frm Baptist Student Care report about me..
Thank you for the present you gave me, and may you company be fruitful. i love the children there and i will not give up on my dream..thx for making me realise my true passion..

i felt my passion..i love takin pictures and ever thought of becoming a photographer..but i think frm wat i experience in IAP, i wan to become a child psychology.i will live this dream of mine.

Msg for my bestest fren Xue Ting,
im sorry for watever ive done to you. i noe i shouldn hav bother you abt my stuff..im really sorry. i promise i won do it again..i will now focus on my exam..
Xueting, u must be wit me wen i go ACJC..let aim that sch together..ur my bestes fren, n i will never leave you. thx for being there for me.

Msg for farhan,
you're the only guy whom i still considered u as my fren. Trust me. u are remembered by someone hu really loves u deep in her heart.All the best.

Msg for faiz,
heehee, i tot abt wat u said to me, im quite sad but oh well,this is a lesson to be learnt. i can forget abt you, no worries cuz ur words are really like a sharp knife.i don mind. at least you had woke me up dat this is life i can be always in dream land.thx faiz. right now, im focusing on my studies and nothing else.All the best for you.i won ask u to be ur fren, but im jus thankin u cuz u woke me up.


okay! azmira did it. haa..guys out there..this 3 person im writing to, i deeply troubled them..n i promise myself dat i will never trouble dem again.


bye guys!
remember! never think for yourself but others too.

No comments: