MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, July 21, 2007

im proud to be a Muslim. From now onwards, i don want to waste my time. i hav to do wat im ought to do. why i came in this world? There must be a reason.

''Life is already difficult. why make it more worse?''

This is the phrase that my mum told me. I guess it true..I cant waste my time thinkin of sth unimportant or useless or dat will never came true..i hav to come to reality.

If u see this world, it actually going bizarre. I guess Man are getting cruel, animals are getting sick.. Nature are going wild. So, we as a part of this world should do something..

From now, i will not waste my youth or time on something useless..

Right now, what i wants is O'level Qualification. I must get to JC..
N dat JC shall be AJC..

k guys, im jus posting sth as i knew i actually had watse my time..By listening to a grp called,Raihan,i really remorseful. i had a good past, childhood memories but what happen to me now? ive changed.

i hav really chg..n i wonder why..i don wan..i wan my atitude when i was in primary sch dat time..i don wan my recent behaviour..


No comments: